I.Scope of Application
- The provided personal registration information when you register the account of this service in accordance with the demands of this service;
- The information that automatically received and recorded from the website or computer by this se when you accessing the webpage, including but not limited to your IP address, browser type, data (such as the language used, date) access time, information of hardware and software functions and the required webpage records;
- The users’ personal data that acquired from business partners through legal means by this service.
- The input keywords when use the search service provided by this application;
- The relevant information that collected in this service, including but not limited to the participation of activities, transaction information and assessment details;
- Violation on the law or this Code of Conduct, and the actions taken against you through this service’s application.
II.Use of Information
Unless obtained your prior permission, this service will not provide, sell, rent, share or trade your personal information to any irrelevant third party.
- This service also does not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell or distribute your personal information by any means. Once any user of the above service platforms is found to be engaged in such activities, this service has the right to terminate the service agreement with this user immediately.
- To provide service to users, this service may utilize the information you used to provide the information you might be interested in, including but not limited to sending you the information of products and service, or sharing the information with the service’s cooperating partners, so they can send you the information of their products and service (The latter shall obtain your prior permission).
- The user shall fully respect the personal information of anyone including, but not limited to, a third party that is known, received or accessed through this service. The user should not collect, copy, store, spread or use the personal information of a third-party in any other way, otherwise, the consequences arising therefrom shall be borne by the users themselves.
- Under the following circumstances, this service will fully or partially disclose your personal information according to your personal will or the law:
- Disclosure to a third party with your prior permission;
- To provide the products and service you demanded, you have to share your personal information with a third party;
- Disclosure to a third party or judicial authorities based on the related regulations of laws, or in response to the demands of administrative or judicial authorities;
- If you violate related laws or regulations of China, this user agreement or other related regulations, your personal information might to be disclosed to third parties;
- If you are a qualified IP complainant and have already filed a complaint, in responding to the request of the complainant, the corresponding information may be disclosed to the one be complained, to facilitate the solving of possible rights disputes of both parties;
- Among the transactions that established on this service platform, if any party in such transaction has fulfilled or partially fulfilled the obligation of the transaction and demands information disclosure, then this service has the right to provide users with the contact information of the counterparty, as well as other information that could facilitate the completion of transaction or the solving of disputes.
- Other disclosures that considered appropriate according to laws, regulations or website policies.
IV.Information Storage and Exchange
- The information and materials you collect in this service will be stored on the servers of this service and/or its affiliates, such information and materials may be transmitted to your country, region or the locations where the information and materials are collected by this service. The information can be accessed, stored and displayed abroad.
- You understand and agree that from the commercial perspective, our company will make reasonable efforts to protect the safety of the data stored in the service platform. However, it cannot be fully guaranteed by the company, including but not limited to the following circumstances:
- The company is not responsible for the deletion and storage failure of the relevant data of yours on the service platform;
- The company has the right to determine the maximum storage period of data for a single user on the service platform based on actual situation, as well as to allocate the maximum data storage space for them on the server, etc. You can back up the corresponding data on the service platform on your demand.
- If you stop using this service or the service has been terminated or cancelled, the company can permanently delete your data from the server. After the service has been stopped, terminated or cancelled, the company has no obligation to return any data to you.
- You have the right to accept or refuse to accept cookie. You can refuse to accept Cookie by changing the setting of browsers. However, if you refuse to accept cookie, you might not be able to log in or use the Web services or functions of this service that rely on cookies.
- This policy will apply to the acquired information through the cookie provided by this service.
The accounts of this service are equipped with safety protection. Please make sure your username and passwords are safe. This service will adopt safety measures like encoding the user’s password to ensure your information will not lost, misused or altered. Although the aforementioned safety measures are taken, please be noticed that there is no “perfect safety measures” on the internet.
- When using Web service of this service for online transaction, you will inevitably have transactions with counterparties or potential counterparties.
- The company remains the right to modify this policy in any time, please check for it from time to time. If there is a major change of this policy, the company will display the modified policy to you through publishing on websites, pop-ups or other appropriate forms.
If one party has disclosed their personal information, such as contact or address, please protect such information and only provide to others when necessary. If you found there is a leakage on your personal information, especially for your username and password used in this service, please contact the customer service representatives of our service immediately, to allow us to take corresponding countermeasures.